The strict quality control of our products follows all stages of production and is ensured by chemists, agronomists and food technologists with excellent scientific training, who staff our company. They strive for the continuous satisfaction and every need of our customers.
Thus, the 150 different products we produce are characterized by the highest quality standards, exceeding the food and beverage specifications of the G.H.K., while the packaging paper is suitable for food according to the EEC 89/109 directive.
At Chalkidiki Flour Mills S.A. we believe that Quality Control is a continuous process.
Employees of all departments are responsible for the continuous inspection and maintenance of equipment and the strict adherence to operational procedures related to product quality, hygiene and care required to exceed the specifications of the flour industry.
Our company has ELOT certificates (ΕΝ ISO 9001:2015 for the Production & Distribution of flour & semolina as well as Food Safety System Certification 22000-FSSC 22000 and EN ISO 22000:2018).
At Chalkidiki Flour Mills S.A. we recognize that the principles of sustainable development are a fundamental condition of sound entrepreneurship and we are committed to the following:
- We recognize and fully comply with the Environmental Legislation that governs every activity we perform as well as with the needs and expectations of the interested parties (customers, staff, wider society, etc.).
- We recognize and assess the Environmental Impact of our activities and take the necessary measures to minimize them.
- We care about the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution.
The general framework of our company’s goals are:
- To train and sensitize all our employees on Environmental Management and Environmental Protection issues.
- To adopt specific environmental control rules in our internal operation (control of consumption, waste, supplies).
As a company, we believe that protecting the environment is everyone’s responsibility and we are committed to implementing every possible measure, procedure, system to minimize negative environmental impacts and maximize the corresponding positive ones.